Tuesday 22 February 2011

Shopping...

Like a demon on your shoulder you have nowt to do but just go with your instincts. "Is it a good bargain?" "I can't remember the last time it was this price!" "Even in this climate they match the same amount as it was way back whenever" "I can't believe it's not butter!"

Usual suspects, usual excuses, but it's always a pleasure for me to even just window shop. Buying will hurt my pocket but even window shopping can and is my guilty pleasure. £1.30 a bus trip is the cheapest way to the shops and that's not even including the cheapest way to eat. Possibly a Tesco meal deal £2 or if you're gonna push the boat out and indulge that's another £4 for a McD's meal which only lasts you for a couple of hours then the salt kicks in and you need to get a drink nearby. All in all you spend about £10 just to go window shopping and bring nothing back =( but as i've spent my £10 i think it's a justified relaxation therapy. Also if i'm with friends then i'll be even less tempted to buy stuff. I don't exactly have a svelte figure to die for and my tastes range a bit sometimes. So when i wear my stuff then no one says anything but when i look then people discuss my tastes which i dun like i just buy and wear. xD

Well my spoils for today is a Uniqlo hooded t-shirt short sleeves. I prefer long sleeves myself but i guess i can wear a Uniqlo heattech underneath. Can you tell i'm a fan of Uniqlo products?

Marked down from 12.99 to 4.99!  <333 Can't say no to that now can we ^^

As well as topping up my collection of HEATTECH sturff i'm pretty much sorted for the cold weather coming in. oh that reminds me i have a t shirt with a cartoon silhouette of a dog? anyways some helpw with ID's the shadow will be a great help for future reference when people ask "what's that?" "ehhhh duno dog? 8D"

No comments:

Post a Comment