Thursday 10 February 2011

Shafting of responsibilty

Go on be honest, you know you've done it; you know you're the one being shafted onto; you know a cheeky sod who's done it. Either way it's not cool when you're on the receiving end and the thing is both parties know whats going on. But in comes the pleasantries and the sarcastic undertones that come with making the other person to take up their work. When it's called for you then go do it you little s***.

I don't care if you have "washed" your hands off them, clearly only you have declared this and have not done a proper job. If you have then you wouldn't still be getting notifications and follow ups. Just because you say this is this when there has been no change to your sitation doesn't make it any better.

So in other words man up! take your responsibility and hand it over gracefully not like some spoilt little humpty dumpty to those who are willing to accept it. Don't just walk away with tail between your legs and get another "representative" to do your dirty work and clean up.

F***ing loser.

Sorry, ranting today because now it's getting me involved and clearly you're starting to make it personal. I can drag it out and throw it back in your face and put you on the spot if I wanted to. But it's not my place. However you bring it to my yard I will hose you away you cretin.

No comments:

Post a Comment